Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day Ten

Day Ten

Well I have made it half way through my Daniel fast. It is been so challenging. Thank goodness I have my husband and ministry partners joining me on this fast. They have been a great source of encouragement. I must admit that it has been hard to find the time I really desire to spend praying and studying with a 3 month old in the house. Thank goodness that God doesn't expect hours and hours each day but hears my prayers that I send out to him during a shower, during diaper changes and feedings, during chores around the house. I love him for that. God is always faithful.

There are so many things we are asking God for during this fast....but the most important thing to me is to get more of Him. I can't wait to see how God answers the prayers we have been praying....He always does it with style. So we will keep fasting and keep praying and keep believing him for miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment